Username: Password:

Author Topic: Farewell, and thanks for all the fish...  (Read 406 times)

Offline cdragonm

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
Farewell, and thanks for all the fish...
« on: May 28, 2020, 08:45:06 PM »
So, as we all know this place is soon to come to an end (not that soon...but soon...if Buttko don't renew...) It will be a sad time but I get it. I have been a member of 1S2K for longer than I can actually remember. I have known many a great and wonderful people from being a part of this group of wonderful people. Many gone and doing whatever it is they do. To those people I say Thank You. I had a blast, you were all great people (unless you weren't') And I hope to someday see you again in the future. To those still around, buttko, Clivo, Rhett... Thank you as well for sticking it out so long. I know we are not much of a "Group" anymore but it's still great to see you in discord https://discord.gg/2Z2WgkM. If that "code" is wrong, meh.

Anyway, We have played a multitude of games together, shot at one another time and again and not only has it been my pleasure to put a bullet in you, it's been my pleasure to have been shot by you. Now, this is not a goodbye, as we are only moving forward. So this is just something to leave behind, in the space of 1's and 0's, an official farewell to this site that has brought us and kept us together. A send off fitting for the html code that has let us talk to one another when voice chat left. A memorial for what it is to be 1S2K. Peace out hippies, see you in discord. If your there and i'm not leave a message, let me know if you want anything added and I will be sure to add it. Farewell, and thanks for all the fish...

Chrome^Dragon
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:46:51 PM by cdragonm »

Offline sir clivo

• 1S2K
  • Registered
Re: Farewell, and thanks for all the fish...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 12:04:34 AM »
i am to young to go ,who is going to feed the ducks.so many questions, were did all the time go.   perhaps we will all find a great game we all like ,keep dreaming clivo. good luck and happy xmass.
this is my final quack quack :o