Username: Password:

Author Topic: Currently playing  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Rhett

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
Currently playing
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:54:24 AM »
Playing Insurgency, not 4 everyone evidently, but I enjoy it.
Still play rust, more out of boredom than anything else.
Play a little H1Z1, like rust, still in alpha, but looks great, and there are cars.
Just bought another survival game , also in Alpha, savage lands, to early to review, but looks promising.

That's about it, still have CSGO and Metro 2033 on the drive and give them a shot once in a while

Offline Halenio

• 1S2K
  • Registered
Re: Currently playing
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 11:44:33 AM »
Recently been playing some Battlefield 4 with some of the guys. When i'm alone i play on pistol servers. Loads of fun there.

Been playing Minecraft on a more regular basis too. Along with some league of legends here and there.

Every now and again i'll hop onto Civ 5 and play that for a few 10 hours.

Offline ButtKoWitz

• Administrator
  • Registered
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 11:52:11 PM »
Just bought another survival game , also in Alpha, savage lands, to early to review, but looks promising.

Savage Lands the dinosaur one? That looks promising (when I watched a video on it, it looked very early alpha).

Offline Rhett

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 07:43:55 AM »
No dinosaurs, think there is a Dragon flying around though...hard to know about some of these alpha games, rolling the dice, and buying on sale, who knows, maybe someday 1 will be finished.

I used to like the concept of Alpha, but now I fear it is a easy way for developers to get rich w/o ever finishing a game !!

Offline sir clivo

• 1S2K
  • Registered
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 01:49:36 AM »
yup, rust went of the plot and became boring.

Offline Rhett

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 04:09:48 PM »
I have been playing the new rust some, they have been improving it , and it is enjoyable to play again.
I run between 60 and 78 fps, if you hit F2 in game you can tweak the settings to make it run well on most any PC.
 One big difference is the maps are procedural, so no two servers have the same map, so better have a good memory if you want to return to somewhere, crafting is a bit harder, but there are more options to choose from also.

I have been playing on a pve server to learn all the controls, but I will eventually jump to a pvp when I figure it all out.

Offline sir clivo

• 1S2K
  • Registered
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 12:47:03 AM »
gta 5 is2k crew members. acid extreme  /    ppc2000/  gunman 3234/  sir_clivo / switchless   .come and join us if you think you are man enough?  8)

Offline Halenio

• 1S2K
  • Registered
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 03:11:52 PM »
I'm on GTA 5 now, It should be "Halenio"

Offline Rhett

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 09:50:42 AM »
Still going after all these years via Tunngle :)   http://screencast.com/t/OmzVw1eQiE

Offline ButtKoWitz

• Administrator
  • Registered
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 11:47:35 PM »

Offline Rhett

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 10:02:23 PM »
I am sure this will be a surprise, but Far Cry 2 will not die.... now back on Radmin VPN..... lots of servers.....:) and yes I still play occasionally     

https://www.screencast.com/t/jjCr7SP1X

Offline sir clivo

• 1S2K
  • Registered
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 08:48:07 AM »
ok i just may download game again   . sad old fool i hear you shout :-X

Offline Rhett

• 1S2K Mods
  • Registered
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2019, 07:37:17 AM »
Actually, some guy has rewritten some code in the game and the Ubisoft Servers work again, both ranked and regular, BUT... they are still working on the map function, you cannot download the custom maps as of yet, If you use Radmin VPN  however, the maps download.

There are steps you must take to get it all to work, if interested, give me a shout.